Monday, June 30, 2008

Fishin' Fun


Yesterday I went to B'port Lake with my step-dad and step-sister. We were fishing for crappie, and of course they caught a few, but my reel adventure consisted of half a dozen nibbling perch and one drum. First, perch are cute, but after they took my bait for the 20th time I wasn't feelin' the love anymore. Second, getting one's line hung up on the bottom feels an awful lot like hooking a fish at first. Third, the life of a minnow is sad. I am kind of a girly girl when it comes to some things...hair, makeup, clothes (at times), but I'm not afraid to get dirty, and it's actually a welcome change now and then. Not to mention, if I can handle poopy diapers by gosh I can handle some worm and fish guts...no offense Baby Girl. Captain Ahab has nothin' on me:)

No comments: