Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Confused By...


veganism. I read a very short snippet the other day in People magazine about that kid who used to play Mark, the youngest son in "Home Improvement". He's a vegan and runs a vegan company called "Play Food". The premise of veganism, if I'm not mistaken, is to not eat, wear or think about anything remotely having to do with animals. What struck me as "eeewwww" was the fact that they make their vegan cheese out of cashews...really? That doesn't sound remotely appetizing. To each his own, but I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I don't get it either. I eat and wear animals all the time. I only want cheese that is made from the milk stolen from the cow.

Furthermore, I have no desire to wear Natalie Portman's plastic vegan shoes either.

;)