Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lavinge Lagging


I hate the fact that the Avril Lavinge song, "Hey, Hey, You, You, I Don't Like Your Girlfriend" has a crazy effect on me, making me want to listen to it for just a second longer, while at the same time giving me a slight headache. I may not be the only one needing an Ibuprofren post-Avril because it appears she's now the opening act for folks like..."Daughtry" and "The Jo-Bros" (to you non-tween-speakers, that would be "The Jonas Brothers":) The DJ this morning speculated that maybe it's because she confuses people...is she punk, wearing Converse and T's or is she grown up, wearing Gucci? Is she a singer, or an actress? When one finds their niche, stick with it, and pleeeease stay out of other entertainment fields. I would like to make this suggestion to: Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Queen Latifah, and the list, I'm sure, goes on. Referring again to the words of Dash in "The Incredibles"..."if everyone is super, then noone is".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexy......is the category I would put her in.