Sunday, July 20, 2008

Watching the Weight


Ok, ok, ok...for the past few years the only "weight watching" I've done is watching the weight, my weight, stay at an unacceptable number. I, as do so many other women (not an excuse, I know), gained 22 pounds with Baby Girl. However, I was wanting to lose at least 10 before that, so my number to lose is now at a whopping 32, if I do that math correctly. Soooo, cousin Ash and I are joining the gym this week...gonna start aerobic-ing, which I do actually enjoy, so now I reeeaaallly don't have an excuse. So, for any out there struggling with the same issue...I feel ya! And I should buy stock in 'Smart Ones' and 'Lean Cuisine'.

P.S. Sugar-free doesn't equate to low calories by any means...fudge graham crackers...BAD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jazzercise is your friend...

Kathleen... said...

Lovey, don't kill yourself over the "perfect" weight. Just be happy and maintain what makes Mr. Lovelit smile.

That aside, the mom of two next door here at the beach? She's a stick and possesses a nice pair of bolt-ons that make her look even stickier. Me? I look like such a boy...[sigh]...felt "fat" yesterday. Today? I'm following my own advice to you...just going to enjoy being moi. =)

Gratuitous gym tip = yoga/pilates. Looks mambi-pambi...I threw down some serious criticism. Then, um, I limped home. Verrrry relaxing too.