Friday, October 17, 2008

Mannish Miley


Ella's only 19 months old so I'm not caught up in the wicked crazy phenomenon that is Miley/Hanna/Cyrus/Montana...what? I'm alive, however, so I know who she is and when Taylor stays with us I do watch "the" "Hannah Montana" (don't tell anyone, but some of them are semi-entertaining and cute). But, while listening to the radio today I came across a DJ making fun of her voice, and then a male with a gruff voice called in to the show acting like Miley Cyrus; I laughed...out loud. Her voice is kinda testosterone charged. And, what's with the song that sounds EXACTLY like "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night?"...that may not be the name of shadily copied song, but you know what I'm talking about? If anyone knows the story behind that or cares to waste 5 minutes of their lives Googling it, I'd love to know:)

No comments: