Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Not Ready


to go back to school. I was talking to my husband tonight, and I'm convinced I'm a huge glutton for punishment, a masochist, if you will. I'm a fairly shy person and don't like to talk in front of people much...so, why did I choose to teach? I ask myself that all of the time. It's 10:05 p.m., and I'll have to stand in front of my class in just under 10 hours after being gone for a week. I could puke right now if I thought about it too hard. Every time I get up in front of that class it's like jumping in cold, cold water...not the one toe at a time business...just jumping in. It gets a little easier, but I'll never be totally okay with it. Whew, I feel a little better. Goodnight.

P.S. I'll try to post more over the next few weeks, and I've not kept up with my fav bloggers of late...Ano, BG, Jar, and all the others I follow. I hope you all had a magnificent Thanksgiving! What can I say, I'm a blog slacker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From reading previous posts, I'd venture a guess you are a teacher because you care about the kids. While the lecturing might not be your cup of tea, you sound like you care about every single one and that is golden in this day and age.