Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Tressed...


And I speak nothing of hair. I'm tired+stressed.

-There are 17 days of school left, but I feel like I'm cramming 5 weeks of knowledge, grading, activities, and frenzy into those 17 days.
-It makes me uber jealous to hear that someone else could be a professional writer...BG
-My husband won't be home for another looong week.
-I just graded "research" papers, and I use that term loosely; I think I suck at teaching the research paper.
-Only 4 of 25 students in 1st period turned in yesterday's assignment...seriously?...really?
-I'm so tired I can't make myself get out of this chair and go to bed.
-I still have to wash face and brush teeth.
-The moon is my enemy right now.
-Emerson is turning out to be less cool than originally thought.

Such is Life...Tomorrow is, thankfully, another day.

1 comment:

mzchief said...

You do NOT suck at teaching the "research paper." It is impossible to teach something to anyone who has no interest in learning especially when they believe what you are attempting to teach is a waste of their time. These days, the most research the average person does is do a Google search.

Running the last 1/4 mile or swimming the last lap is made easier when you realize you will be FINISHED for awhile.

Good Luck!