Monday, June 15, 2009

Sent Scents that make Sense


Beall's sent out a mailing to advertise for Father's Day, and an ingenius marketing ploy was tucked inside the magazine of overpriced Dad doo-dads...4 little fold-outs of 8 different men's colognes. I can smell them now as I type. They smell verrry (imagine a rolled "r") nice...even all jumbled together.

They got me; I will be going to Beall's tomorrow to look for a Father's Day shirt(s) for my Dad...I have good taste; he likes them...well, at least he wears what I've bought him in the past...when I'm around, and maybe only when I'm around...nevermind.

Back to the olfactory pleasers...I L-O-V-E cologne.

I'm a married woman, but Josh wouldn't mind me saying...a guy can be so-so good-looking, but some nice, non over-powering smell-good can greatly improve the attractiveness of a so-so guy. Men, if your significant other likes cologne, wear it. If you don't have a significant other, wear it. Surprisingly, the Axe spray (the one with a hint of chocolate) smells reeeeally good. Josh always teases that those commercials are true:)

Here, I'll list the ones that were sent in order of Most Favorite to Least:
1). Polo Black (5 Yums)
2). Armani Code (5 Yums)
3). Polo Blue (4.5 Yums)
4). Azzaro Chrome Legend (4 Yums)
5). Aqua di Gio (3 Yums)
6). Azzaro Chrome (3 Yums)

*I bought Josh Dolce & Gabbana One for Men last year...(5 Yums); maybe more:)
*I bought Dad Kenneth Cole Black last year...I refuse to rank in Yums re: my Dad, but it was waaaay better than his usual Polo Sport.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: