Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Late. I Should Be In Bed.


But I had to illuminate one more injustice in the world before doing so. Ella picked out some Lucky Charms earlier today. The whole family likes 'em, they were on sale, and what is this?...double the marshmallows?...I'm there!

After dinner Ella had to open the box. I poured some into her bowl and ill will toward the leprechaun immediately started brewing. Suuure, there are twice as many marshmallows...because they cut them all in half!!! They're tiny!! What is that about General Mills?

But I think I've figured it out. Since the unemployment rate is so low, GM, not the car guys, the cereal guys, created new positions...marshamallow halfers/halvers. Who am I to complain?

BTW, if you care one iota; my fav 5 cereal list: What's yours?

5). Lucky Charms
4). Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats
3). Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2). Golden Grahams
1). Fruity Pebbles

4 comments:

Kathleen... said...

1. Frosted Flakes
2. Go Lean Honey Almond Flax
3. Raisin Bran
4. Capn' Crunch with CrunchBerries
4. Oh's

Anonymous said...

Ouch, I haven't had that much sugar for breakfast since I was eight.

1. Grape-nuts
2. Total
3. Corn flakes

Troy Bagwell said...

Don't you think they get the little leprechauns to cut the marshmallows?

1. Cocoa Pebbles
2. Special K Vanilla Almond
3. Corn Pops
4. Frosted Flakes
5. Honeycombs

lovelit said...

9:39...I hear ya:) I have a sweet tooth that rivals that of Wonka himself.

I do love the Grape Nuts, though, but they're not on my top 5.