Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family-Part II



Adam- He's my "little" brother, and we've pretty much always gotten along; no sibling rivalry here. Since I can remember I've always respected and loved him. He's a headstrong, goal-oriented, hard working guy who deserves the best life has to give. Funny tidbit about him, to me at least, is that instead of saying "I beg to differ", he used to say "I beg thee differ". He's 21 now and has since corrected that. It's just nice to know that even if noone else did, he would have my back.

Ashley - She's my first cousin, and she really, really does have a heart of gold. I told her the other day that she's probably the nicest person I know, but she can still hold her own. She's been helping me pack for the move, and not only is she crazy fast, but she does it with a smile. We grew up together, and riding to school when we were younger consisted of singing all the commercials on the radio..."KRJT, Radar Weather"! Anyway, she's one of my favorite people in this world, and I'm blessed to know her.

No comments: