Thursday, June 19, 2008

Moving Day Approaches

Hubby J and I are buying a home in Decatur, and we're getting reeeally close to our closing date. The closer we get, the more excited we get, obviously!! I have tons of decorating ideas, and I can't wait to get started! However, the organized chaos that is moving is definitely in full swing...call the painter, call the movers, call utilities, transfer mail, oh yeah, and finish packing...not necessarily in that order. This is our, let's see, 6th move since we've been married so we've become close to pro at the whole thing. And luckily I have a wonderful family who have pitched in and volunteered to help with so much. Ash...love ya girlie:) And, my "little" brother, who claimed he would "not be voluntold" to do anything, has offered his assistance...whatta guy! So, let the move-in countdown commence...

No comments: