Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nostalgia Revisited


Having a little girl is an amazing, exhausting, ever so surprising experience. She was kinda sickly at the beginning of the week - fussy and at times, just downright mad. But, thanks to her pediatrician, she has the Amoxicilin to make her feel better, and tonight she was herself again. She had me laughing a LOT. After she went "night-night" I began to prepare her bag for Mother's Day Out tomorrow. Whilst I was restocking her favorite snacks I realized that having a little one inevitably gives one the opportunity to revisit forgotten favorites such as...Froot Loops, Gummi Bears, and Graham crackers. [Regarding the crackers...buy Honey Maid, not Keebler, blech.] Also, raisins have become a regular snack...forgot how good they can be when you're in the mood for somethin' chewy and sweet:) Does the fun just never end?:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing as rewarding and wonderful as a daughter. My daughter is now 40 and we have a great time together. I know you will have many years of fun and love with your daughter.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah - I already had you figured out, but glad you revealed yourself and will be back at DHS. I've been enjoying your blog since BG went on vacation and directed me to it.

PS - My identity - I sat next to you and Baby Girl about two months ago at a 'baby' thing, for a friend of ours, held in a Mexican food restaurant in Denton. Wink Wink!

lovelit said...

10:47, I know who you are as well...see you soon:)