Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blonde Moment...


[pic]
First of all, no offense to the blondes out there, it's just a figure of speech, k? But, yesterday I took my newly tinted car windows to All Pro in Decatur because I thought the tint was bubbling on one side. One of the gentlemen who worked there came out to my car to check it out, kinda laughed, and informed me that the "bubbles" I was seeing were, in fact, tree sap. I felt oh so dumb. But, kudos to All Pro because instead of laughing at me the man offered to scrape the sap off, which he did, and cleaned the window as well...that's service. And, thanks again sir for not making me feel like a bigger dork.

4 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

AnObiter posted the other day that she just "got" your moniker.

It took me about five extra days, but it hit me last night about 11:30 while I was dozing on the couch.

Lovelit, you are truly a riddle inside a mystery wrapped in an enigma. :)

Now I can face my day feeling like I've accomplished something!

Kathleen... said...

On behalf of all the area Blondes, kudos to you on getting a window cleaned! It's ok, 'Lit; you read my Granite post, right? Hey, blonde or no, we'll all human....at least, that's what I'm sticking with....;)

lovelit said...

Trust me, Jar...not much mystery here. But thank you for the compliment. And, has anyone figured out Anobiter's??:)

betty boop said...

It's just downright difficult to find service like that anywhere anymore...good for him, he'll get my business if I ever have the need...