Sunday, October 19, 2008

Slowly But Surely


[pic]
I've always said that blogging would probably be the closest I'd ever come to actually publishing a real-life, read by other people body of work...regardless of its lack of literary merit:) When I checked the good 'ol Dashboard today I saw that none other than Denney Crane is a follower...what the what? I was sooo excited to see that and, as you can see, immediately placed him prominently at the top, right- hand corner of the page. For those of you out there, BG and Jar, who have more than one follower...keep it to yourselves; I'll not have my bubble burst[ed]...mmmmk? It's nice to be read.

2 comments:

Denney Crane said...

Use me, abuse me, tease me...just don't tweeze me!

Kathleen... said...

You go, Girl. =) Having fans can be so nice, huh?