Sunday, October 19, 2008

Phantastic Phone...i Love IT!


Yep, got the iPhone yesterday afernoon, and I'm already lovin' it! To be able to swish my finger across the screen and zoom, scroll and slide gives me a small taste of Potter-like magical power;) I've scrolled through hundreds of apps, freely, cheaply, and yeah rightly priced. There seem to be a lot of good ones out there, but there are LOTS, and I just can't decide:( Josh tells me to just try them and get rid of them if I don't like them...genius, he is. The only thing I gotta do soon is get a cover for the screen since it gets sooo fingerprint-y quickly. That drives me nuts, and I'm constantly cleaning it. Other than that...no complaints; just true revery of Apple minds.

4 comments:

Denney Crane said...

The program downloads are freaking phat!!!

Ryan said...

I agree with Denney, but mine takes forever to download apps!

Silicone Alley said...

I still love my taped up phone!

Denney Crane said...

Download them on your computer through itunes and then sync...

It takes no time...