Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Step 1

I'm signing up Baby Girl for a Mother's Day Out this morning so I can get packing done for the move. She has been around other children...she has lots of cousins. But, for the most part she's with me all day, every day. I'm a little apprehensive but also excited because her little personality is just so darn sweet. She's like bottled up sunshine; I should share! Besides, I think she will love playing for half a day with other littluns...they'll learn a lot from each other! I still don't know if I'll make it out of there without a tear or two.

2 comments:

betty boop said...

Absolutely nothing wrong with a tear or two...she will do wonderful:)

Kathleen... said...

Nope, tears are natural. I'll be shedding buckets (again) when my littlest one starts Kindergarten this fall. Breaks my heart every single time I usher one of my children across that bridge. I live for summer break too....they're all mine again for 3 months....=)